Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Short mix of old school and classic hip hop for download. Remember, you must never forget your roots.
"Old School Quickmix"
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Tracklist (Title - Artist)
01) "Rebirth of Slick (Cool Like That)" - Digable Planets
02) "7 Minutes of Madness (Paid In Full)" - Eric B. & Rakim
03) "Oh My God" - A Tribe Called Quest
04) "Runnin'" - Pharcyde
05) "Girl's Best Friend" - Jay Z
06) "Renee" - Lost Boyz
07) "Rock This Funky Joint" - Poor Righteous Teachers
08) "Children's Story" - Slick Rick
09) "Got Your Money" - Ol' Dirty Bastard f/ Kelis
10) "Vivrant Thing" - Q-Tip
11) "Hip Hop Hooray" - Naughty By Nature"
12) "Rosa Parks" - Outkast
13) "Set A Drift" - PM Dawn
14) "Peter Piper" (instru) - Run DMC
Friday, July 25, 2008
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Monday, July 7, 2008
What it do Miami Beach! The Delano was off the chain! Another sweaty-ass night in the books. Thanks to all the homies that came out and shut the spot down. We will be at it again soon so make sure to stay up with that. Adidas originals (Miami Beach) in-store joint this Saturday too. Stay up for more info on that too.
July 4 turned out to be a lot crazier than anticipated. I was planning on spending the day just kickin' it with the fam and eating a gang of food. The problem is whenever the fam gets together the Appleton Rum follows. I guess that's not a problem after all! I got some cool ass folks and we ended up throwin' down all day. Classic reggae tunes blastin' outside rounded everything off properly.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Yoooo! I'm at The Delano Hotel every Saturday so make sure to come thru and get me a Heineken. The Delano is a dope spot and is located in the heart of South Beach. Saturdays are off the chain so don't sleep.
The Delano is located at 1685 Collins Ave