Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Party Joints


New all hip hop/rnb/dirty south/rmxs mix CD for download.


DJ D-UP presents...

"Party Joints"

Download:

ZSHARE - http://www.zshare.net/audio/52168169824a29eb/

SENDSPACE - http://www.sendspace.com/file/lo4j7l

Title - Artist

01) Intro - DJ D-Up
02) Ridin' High - 8 Ball & MJG
03) Feel It - Felle Fel f/ Sean Paul & Pitbull
04) Now You See It - Pitbull
05) Lollipop - Three 6 Mafia
06) Just Dance (rmx) - Lady Gaga f/ Kardinal Offishall
07) Sweet Dreams - Beyonce
08) Dangerous (rmx) - Kardinal Offishall f/ Sean Paul
09) Go Girl - Pitbull f/ Trina
10) When I Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls
11) When I Grow Up (rmx) - Pussycat Dolls f/ Eve
12) When I Grow Up (rmx) - Pussycat Dolls f/ Diddy & Lil Wayne
13) American Boy (rmx) - Estelle f/ Busta Rhymes
14) Love Lockdown - Kanye West
15) Come Around - M.I.A. f/ Timberland
16) 4 Minutes (rmx) - Madonna f/ Justin Timberlake
17) Give It Up - Twista f/ Pharrell
18) Ay Chico (Lengua Afuera) - Pitbull
19) Calabria vs Shake - Pitbull vs Enur
20) Crazy - Pitbull f/ Lil Jon
21) That's Right - Ciara f/ Lil Jon
22) Disturbia - Rihanna
23) In The Ayer (rmx) - Flo Rida f/ Rick Ross, Brisco & Billy Blue
24) Beautiful - Akon
25) Right Now - Akon
26) Womanizer - Britney Spears
27) Stay Fly - Three 6 Mafia
28) I'm Ill (A Milli - Scottie B rmx) - Lil Wayne
29) A Milli - Lil Wayne
30) Lollipop (rmx) - Lil Wayne f/ Kanye West
31) Whatever You Like - T.I.
32) Freaky Girl - Gucci Mane
33) Make It Rain - Fat Joe f/ Lil Wayne
34) Know What I'm Doin' - Birdman f/ Lil Wayne
35) Go DJ - Lil Wayne
36) Duffle Bay Boy - Playaz Circle f/ Lil Wayne
37) They Know - Shawty Lo
38) They Know (rmx) - Shawty Lo f/ Ludacris, Jeezy, Plies & Lil Wayne
39) Shoulder Lean - Young Dro f/ T.I.
40) What You Know (About That) - T.I.
41) Put On - Young Jeezy
42) Everybody Nose (rmx) - N.E.R.D. f/ Kanye West
43) Money In The Bank - Lil Scrappy f/ Young Buck
44) Gettin' Some Head - Shawna f/ Too Short & Ludacris
45) Throw Some D's - Rich Boy
46) Greenlight - John Legend f/ Andre 3000
47) Live Your Life - T.I. f/ Rihanna
48) Got Money - Lil Wayne - T-Pain
49) What Them Girls Like - Ludacris f/ Chris Brown
50) Good Life - Kanye West f/ T-Pain
51) Out Here Grindin' - DJ Khaled f/ Akon, Rick Ross, Plies, Lil Boosie, Trick Daddy, Ace Hood & Lil Wayne
52) Bumpin' My Music - Ray Cash f/ Scarface
53) Still Fly - Big Tymers
54) Public Service Announcement - Jay-Z
55) Paper Planes (rmx) - M.I.A. f/ Bun B & Rich Boy
56) Swagger Like Us - T.I. f/ Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Jay-Z
57) Flashing Lights - Kanye West
58) Swing Your Rag - T.I. f/ Swizz Beats
59) Life of the Party - Snoop Dogg f/ Too Short
60) Independent - Webbie f/ Lil Boosie & Lil Phat
61) Jockin' Jay-Z - Jay-Z
62) Jockin' Jay-Z (rob low throwback rmx) - Jay-Z
63) Get Me Bodied - Beyonce
64) Put A Ring On It - Beyonce
65) I'm Your Baby - LL Cool J f/ American Dream
66) One More Drink - Ludacris f/ T-Pain
67) Outro -

No comments: